we want you!
Saving animals is hard work! It requires experience in a veterinary or spay/neuter clinic and a commitment to the mission. If you hate to see healthy pets euthanized and you have the skills, work ethic and experience to be part of the solution, we want you! Interested in being on our team? Check out the complete job description and send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Accepting applications for the following positions
You will be responsible for providing high-quality, high-volume dog and cat spay and neuter services. Wellness services are also provided in our clinic. You must have a strong desire to affect companion animal overpopulation, education on preventable disease, and maintain the highest standards possible in our field.
Our veterinarians work Monday-Friday. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Fort Wayne is a great place to live! Close to Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and more! Fort Wayne is located within a 3-4 hour drive of many major metro areas. Plus, the cost of living is very low! The city is a vibrant one, with a lively arts and culture scene. The Riverfront and downtown are home to many new shopping, dining and entertainment venues. The area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, offering boating, hiking, fishing and much more!
Contact Allison Miller for further information. 260-267-0112 or email at AMiller@hfafw.org
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Loving animals!
- Educating clients regarding their pet’s procedure
- Prepping, monitoring, and cleaning after animals in surgery
- Cleaning surgical tools/laundry and assembling packs for surgery
- Setting up cages for incoming transport animals
- Transporting animals to and from H.O.P.E. for Animals clinic to surrounding shelters/rescues
- Must have training in veterinary care
- Have excellent customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend and stand for long periods of time
- Previous veterinary experience preferred
Benefits include paid time off for sick and vacation, paid holidays, continuing education and employee pet discounts.
H.O.P.E. for Animals is open Monday through Friday. Hours include some opening and closing shifts. Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.