Wellness Clinic Services
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, and to follow social distancing guidelines, we here at H.O.P.E. for Animals are taking additional precautionary measures within the clinic for the safety of our staff, pets and clients.
During this time, our services and hours available may be limited. Please follow our website and Facebook page for regular updates.
Hours of operation:
- The wellness clinic is open on a walk in basis Monday – Thursday only. 9-11 am & 1-4 pm
- Wellness visits are by appointment only on Fridays.
- Our Friday appointment slots open on the first business day of each month. Appointments fill quickly.
- To schedule an appointment for a Friday wellness visit please use the link below (the easy button)
All ONLINE WELLNESS APPOINTMENTS for Fridays in December are full.
Friday appointments for the January wellness schedule will open on January 1st.
Before you visit us:
- An office visit/exam fee applies to each pet for any service in the clinic
- We do not see sick, injured, or chronically ill animals. Our clinic does not offer in-house laboratory testing or behavioral certifications.
- Currently accepting patients that are not spayed/neutered for wellness visits (Some restrictions apply)
- Pets under 1 year many visit the clinic for their full rounds of vaccines while still being unaltered, patients that are over one year of age will only be permitted to visit the clinic one time unless the pet is then spayed/neutered. For unaltered pets over 1 year of age the office exam fee is $30, however, $15 of this fee can be applied as a discount towards your pets spay/neuter surgery in the H.O.P.E. Clinic. Valid only if used within 6 months of your pets initial wellness visit.
- All patients are required to be up to date on the rabies vaccine. If your pet is not up to date, you may be required to purchase the rabies vaccine when you visit the clinic.
- We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Debit, Care Credit, and all major credit cards. We DO NOT accept checks for clinic services.
Here is what to expect for Wellness Walk-ins:
- Wait times can vary and may be long depending on the needs of our patients. We may end check-in earlier then our posted hours if wait times are extremely long.
- When you arrive please check into our wellness clinic. We are only allowing a few clients into the building at a time. Please be prepared to wait in line for peak busy hours.
- Only one client may come in with pet(s).
- Only three clients at a time will be permitted to wait in wellness clinic with pet. You may be asked to wait in your car with your pets if there are long lines. (using pager system)
- At this time, clients will not be able to accompany pet into the exam room due to social distance measures.
- A face mask or covering is required.
- Cats must be in a secure carrier and dogs on a secure leash.
Friday by appointment only.
Walk-Ins Monday - Thursday
9A – 11A and 1P – 4P
Discount on prescription delivery
use code FURRY15
H.O.P.E. for Animals is proud to offer low-cost animal care. However, our wellness clinic is not a replacement for a relationship with a full service veterinarian. For the long term health and happiness of your pet we recommend regular visits to a full service veterinarian whenever possible.